Experienced Lawyers Representing People Charged with White Collar Crimes
Defense attorneys who advocate for you against fraud charges and securities law violations
White collar criminal charges are serious — most are federal offenses and penalties can include prison sentences and large fines. A conviction for a white collar crime can damage your business, your livelihood and your personal and professional reputation. However, with help from a defense lawyer from Michael Sepe, LLC in Rockville Centre, you can avoid conviction or downgrade charges and protect your family and your financial future.
Handling all types of white collar crime cases
As former prosecutors, our criminal defense lawyers have significant experience litigating white collar criminal cases. We are equipped to combat all types of white collar crime charges, including the following:
- Insurance fraud
- Securities law violations
- Tax fraud or tax evasion
- Federal mail and wire fraud
- Forgeries, credit fraud, bank fraud, check fraud, check kiting or identity theft
- Mortgage and commercial loan fraud
- Insider trading and other stock fraud
- Extortion, blackmail, bribery or kickbacks
- Money laundering
- Defense of mortgage originators and loan-modification companies
- Bankruptcy scams
- Defense of prosecutions by the New York City Department of Investigations and the U.S. Inspector General
- Labor and prevailing-wage prosecutions
- Civil forfeiture actions
- Antitrust violations
- Governmental investigations
- Conspiracy or economic espionage
The defense you need when you face serious penalties
Depending on the white collar crime with which you are charged, you could be facing a range of penalties and punishments. But when you choose Michael Sepe, LLC to represent you, your criminal law attorney will use defense strategies to minimize sanctions or avoid a conviction. We’ll help protect you from typical penalties for fraud or securities law violations such as the following:
- Steep fines
- Jail or prison time
- Forfeiture of property or funds
- Supervised release
- House arrest/home detention
Protecting your innocence
If you’re charged with a white collar crime, remember that you’re innocent until proven guilty. Trustworthy and effective lawyers from Michael Sepe, LLC can defend your reputation and your innocence when you face criminal prosecution. Talk to an attorney from our law firm today by calling 516-766-0477 or by contacting us online.
Respected by their peers
Michael Sepe, LLC is proud to have received the following professional recognitions:
- Rated “AV Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards, as established by the confidential peer review opinions obtained from members of the Bar and Judiciary.
- Recognized in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers published by Martindale-Hubbell, which includes only those select law practices that have earned the highest rating in the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory, the AV Preeminent Rating, and have been designated by their colleagues as preeminent in their field. Fewer than 5% of the law firms in America qualify for this rating.
Michael Sepe, LLC represents clients located on Long Island and throughout Nassau County, Suffolk County, New York County (Manhattan), Queens County, Kings County (Brooklyn), Richmond County (Staten Island), Westchester County and the rest of New York. We are easily accessible from the Rockville Centre Long Island Rail Road station.