Experienced Nassau County Criminal Law Attorneys
Powerful representation for the accused
Hiring the right criminal defense attorney is an important first step whether you are an individual or corporation facing criminal allegations or investigations. Michael Sepe, LLC, a criminal defense law firm located in Rockville Centre, provides the services of three highly experienced former county and state prosecutors who represent clients in criminal investigations, subpoenas, grand jury presentations and criminal defense.
White collar criminal defense
For a business or professional accused of white collar crimes, the mere suspicion of misconduct can seriously damage a company or career. As former prosecutors, two of our attorneys know the criminal law procedures used to build a case against white collar criminal defendants. We can help to counteract the impact of accusations against you by creating a strong defense. The scope of our practice encompasses defense of charges including the following:
- Insurance fraud
- Securities law violations
- Federal mail and wire fraud
- Defense of traders and brokers before the Financial Industry Regulatory Agency
- Defense of mortgage originators and loan-modification companies
- Prosecutions by the New York City Department of Investigations and the U.S. Inspector General
- Labor and prevailing-wage prosecutions
- Civil forfeiture actions
- Governmental investigations
General felonies and misdemeanors
Choosing the right lawyer as your advocate in a criminal law case can minimize the consequences of a mistake, bad judgment or unfortunate circumstances. Drawing upon experience as former prosecutors, we at Michael Sepe, LLC are capable and knowledgeable criminal defense lawyers well-prepared to investigate the case against you, obtain a beneficial plea resolution and, when necessary, try your case to verdict.
Our attorneys represent clients facing all types of felony and misdemeanor charges, including the following:
- Driving under the influence/driving while impaired
- Larceny offenses
- Drug offenses
- Insurance-related offenses
- Environmental crimes
- Financial crimes
- NYS Labor Law
- Aggravated assault/assault with a weapon
Respected by their peers
Michael Sepe, LLC is proud to have received the following professional recognitions:
- Rated “AV Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards, as established by the confidential peer review opinions obtained from members of the Bar and Judiciary.
- Recognized in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers published by Martindale-Hubbell, which includes only those select law practices that have earned the highest rating in the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory, the AV Preeminent Rating, and have been designated by their colleagues as preeminent in their field. Fewer than 5% of the law firms in America qualify for this rating.
Choose a trustworthy and effective criminal law attorney to protect your rights
At Michael Sepe, LLC our lawyers stand ready to advocate for you when you’ve been charged with a crime. We invite you to call 516-766-0477 or contact us online to schedule a case evaluation today.
Our law firm represents clients located on Long Island and throughout Nassau County, Suffolk County, New York County (Manhattan), Queens County, Kings County (Brooklyn), Richmond County (Staten Island), Westchester County in need of white collar criminal defense. We are easily accessible from the Rockville Centre Long Island Rail Road station.