Serious Personal Injury Lawyers
An Aggressive Attorney When You Suffer Serious Personal Injuries in Long Island, Nassau County or New York City
Representing you when you’re entitled to compensation
Dealing with a serious personal injury can be a difficult and stressful ordeal. Aside from needing extensive and expensive medical, psychological or rehabilitative treatment, you may be wondering whether you should file a lawsuit in Nassau County, New York to secure coverage for the damages you’ve suffered. By consulting a knowledgeable personal injury attorney from Michael Sepe, LLC you can determine the viability of your potential legal claim. We will help you establish answers to three key questions:
- Who is liable for your damages? Did another person or party’s negligence, recklessness or intentional wrongdoing lead to your injury?
- What are the damages you have incurred? What are the financial, emotional, and physical costs of your injury now and later?
- From whom can you collect damages? Was the negligent or liable party insured?
Additional factors our injury lawyers help you consider include your level of pain and suffering and the long-term effects of your serious injury, illness or disability, including the costs of future necessary treatments or equipment. In a Long Island personal injury claim, you can seek compensation for all these costs.
Gain a helpful and supportive advocate today
Michael Sepe, LLC consists of dedicated trial lawyers who take on personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that we don’t get paid until and unless you receive a settlement or judgment. Our goal is to help you maximize your recovery-physical, emotional, and financial-by helping you obtain compensation for your injuries. Based on the facts of your case, we can help you pursue legal action against the person or legal entity responsible for causing your injury. We have handles claims and litigation related to:
- Catastrophic injury claims
- Wrongful death
- Auto accidents
- Property owner negligence
- Construction accidents
- Dangerous & defective products
The benefit of hiring trial lawyers demonstrates itself in both the settlements we have negotiated and the trial verdicts we have won for our clients.
Respected by their peers
Michael Sepe, LLC is proud to have received the following professional recognitions:
- Rated “AV Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards, as established by the confidential peer review opinions obtained from members of the Bar and Judiciary.
- Recognized in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers published by Martindale-Hubbell, which includes only those select law practices that have earned the highest rating in the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory, the AV Preeminent Rating, and have been designated by their colleagues as preeminent in their field. Fewer than 5% of the law firms in America qualify for this rating.
We invite you to call 516-766-0477 or contact us online today to schedule a free case evaluation.
The personal injury law firm of Michael Sepe, LLC represents clients located on Long Island and throughout Nassau County, Suffolk County, New York County (Manhattan), Queens County, Kings County (Brooklyn), Richmond County (Staten Island), Westchester County and the rest of New York. We are easily accessible from the Rockville Centre Long Island Rail Road station.