Trustworthy Car Accident Attorneys
For victims injured in car crashes in Nassau County and throughout New York
We offer extensive experience and success representing victims of car accidents and their loved ones. Our car accident attorneys possess the education, skill and resources necessary to negotiate successfully with insurance companies, deal with adjusters and investigators, assess the full extent of damages, ensure that relevant deadlines are met, negotiate towards settlement and adeptly litigate in court in order to help our clients achieve fair compensation.
With extensive experience advocating for car accident injury victims in Long Island, our attorneys understand how to maximize effectiveness and compensation while aggressively protecting your rights.
Negligence is responsible for most car collisions
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 6 million car crashes occur in the United States annually, averaging about one accident every 10 seconds. These accidents result in about 3 million injuries and 40,000 deaths annually — many more than occur in truck and bus accidents. In New York alone, 307,550 motor vehicle accidents in 2011 resulted in 177,445 injuries and 1,153 fatalities to drivers, passengers, pedestrians and bicyclists.
Sadly, the vast majority of car accidents could have been prevented. Negligence in one form or another is the leading cause of all automobile accidents. Drivers who don’t respect others on the road by acting responsibly when behind the wheel are negligent. And if found negligent, and therefore, at fault for causing an accident, a driver can be held legally and financially responsible for the personal injuries and other damages he or she causes.
Common negligent behaviors behind the wheel that cause car accidents include the following:
- Distraction by passengers, the radio, the cell phone or other factors
- Exhaustion or extreme fatigue, leading to falling asleep when driving
- Operating electronic devices such as mobile phones, music players or GPS devices
- Equipment failure due to failure to perform regular maintenance on the vehicle
- Speeding or disregarding other traffic regulations
- Aggressive driving behaviors such as tailgating, passing on the right or verbally assaulting other motorists
- Driving while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs
- If you believe your injury resulted from negligence, or if your loved one suffered wrongful death because of an irresponsible driver, consult a car accident attorney from the law firm of Michael Sepe. LLC in Nassau County.
Reliable and supportive legal representatives
When you deserve compensation, the car accident attorneys at Michael Sepe. LLC are here to help you. We invite you to call 516-766-0477 or contact us online today to schedule a free case evaluation.
Respected by their peers
Michael Sepe. LLC is proud to have received the following professional recognitions:
- Rated “AV Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards, as established by the confidential peer review opinions obtained from members of the Bar and Judiciary.
- Recognized in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers published by Martindale-Hubbell, which includes only those select law practices that have earned the highest rating in the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory, the AV Preeminent Rating, and have been designated by their colleagues as preeminent in their field. Fewer than 5% of the law firms in America qualify for this rating.
- Inducted as a Lifetime Member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, which acknowledges excellence in advocacy by lawyers throughout the United States and is limited to attorneys who have won multi-million dollar verdicts, awards or settlements.
Michael Sepe. LLC is a car accident law firm that represents clients located on Long Island and throughout Nassau County, Suffolk County, New York County (Manhattan), Queens County, Kings County (Brooklyn), Richmond County (Staten Island), Westchester County and the rest of New York. We are easily accessible from the Rockville Centre Long Island Rail Road station.